Solar Walkway Light
|Item Weight:||3.45 pounds|
|Number of Lights:||8|
|Room Type:||Deck, Patio|
This solar walkway light has a built-in high-end integrated light sensor, so it does not require other power supplies from the user. It will store the absorbed solar energy and efficiently convert it into electricity for power supply at night. Its working time at night is very long, up to 10 hours. If the user’s area is sunny, the solar walkway light will work more stably.
Easy to Install
Before carrying out all steps, you need to turn the switch at the bottom of the light to ”ON”.
Next, align the bottom of the long gap bracket with the hole in the light base and insert.
Insert the other bracket part into the bracket just now while aligning the holes in the base.
It is no problem to insert the two bracket parts into each other first and then insert the base.
After completing the above steps, the fully assembled solar walkway light is as shown.
Finally, use tools to loosen the soil on the part to be installed and then insert the aisle light.
Material: Stainless Steel & ABS
Bulb Type: 8 LEDs
Solar Panel Power: 2V/100mA
Power: Built-in 600mAh Ni-MH battery
Color: Warm-white(like yellow)
Charging: >8 hours
Working: 6-10 hours (affected by the weather)
- Do not install solar walkway lights in areas that cast shadows such as trees, bushes, etc. To make these solar walkway lights work better for you, install them in a location with full sunlight.
- The installation location of the solar walkway light can not be under the light of commercial lights or other street lights, otherwise, the solar walkway light may not automatically light up when it senses the surrounding brightness.
Waterproof and Durable
The main material of this solar walkway light is high-quality stainless steel and ABS, so it is absolutely durable. Rain, fog, and snowstorms will not interrupt its normal work at all, because its sealing performance is superior. Whether you place it in the walkway, driveway or front yard, it will make your night activities worry-free.
- During the long transportation journey, the switch of the solar walkway light may be accidentally turned on and the power will be drained without being replenished. Therefore, when you receive it, be sure to place the solar walkway light in an area where the sun can shine for charging. It is recommended to charge it for 3 days.
- Before installing the solar walkway light, you need to confirm that there are no buildings or green belts blocking the sunlight in the selected location and loosen the soil in advance to make it easier to place the solar walkway light.
- If the charging efficiency is low, please check whether the solar panel is dirty, wipe and clean it with a paper towel if necessary. Of course, continuous rainy days and long winters without strong sunlight will also affect the charging efficiency of solar walkway lights.
For more related products, click on the picture to view the details.